How the Community structure is formed? We can study this problem in several different ways.
Mark Newman provided a bipartite network model that consists of ‘community’ nodes and ‘person’ nodes.
- Growing network model for community with group structure
- Emergence of communities in weighted networks by J, J, J, K, J
- Opinion and community formation in coevolving networks
- Modelling opinion formation driven communities in social networks
- Human group formation in online guilds and offline gangs driven by a common team dynamic by Neil F et al.
- Model of community emergence in weighted social networks
- Emergence of Bursts and Communities in Evolving Weighted Networks