Whole body workout routines
- 5 Core Exercises To Make Yourself Stronger | Strength And Conditioning For Triathletes
- Side plank rotation: from side plank rotate the free arm from the other elbow to the sky
- Lying hip thrust: arms cross, squeeze the glutes and raise the hips
- walkouts: high plank and walk the arms to front and back.
- V hold: leg and upper body straight and make a v.
- Russian twists: raise legs (90 deg) and move a heavy object from one side to the other side.
- Step up and knee drive
- Box jump
- Skis: diagnonally hop forwards and backwards
- Switching jump lunge
- one arm on the wall. push the hip and stretch the side. one leg can be crossed
- hold something, put one leg on top of the other knee, push the hip back and stretch the glutes and IT band.
- Similar position, lying, grab the knee and pull.
- deep lunge (spider man) + hip circle and leg drive
- pigeon hold
- couch stretch
- glute massage
- TFL massage
- squat hold