Community and network
- Bashan2016universality argues that the microbial interactions are mostly universal across hosts.
- Xiao2017mapping develops a method the interaction network without assuming any population dynamics model.
- Goldford2018emergent shows that coarse-grained understanding of the communities is possible based on nutrient availability, despite of species variability.
- Massively parallel screening of synthetic microbial communities
- Strength of species interactions determines biodiversity and stability in microbial communities
- Laws of diversity and variation in microbial communities
- Inference of Network Dynamics and Metabolic Interactions in the Gut Microbiome
- The ecology of the microbiome: Networks, competition, and stability
- Personalized Nutrition by Prediction of Glycemic Responses - great video abstract.
- Inferring human microbial dynamics from temporal metagenomics data: Pitfalls and lessons