Network analysis libraries
- NetworkX (http://networkx.github.io): easy to install & use. slow but ok for many occasions.
- NetworKit: seems to be easier to install & pretty fast.
- graph-tool: it uses the Boost library and very fast. A bit difficult to satisfy all the installation requirements. Fairly ok to install with Anaconda (Python)
- igraph (http://igraph.org)
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (http://snap.stanford.edu/index.html)
- GraphLab, GraphChi
- GraphX: a graph library on top of (Apache Spark).