- Understanding Trump by George Lakoff
- Final Response Megathread
- Donald Trump: Three decades 4,056 lawsuits
- LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS: A CATALOG OF TRUMP’S WORST CRUELTIES, COLLUSIONS, CORRUPTIONS, AND CRIMES
Travel ban EO
- Garry Kasparov: ‘Why is everyone talking about plagiarism by Trump’s wife when the candidate himself has been plagiarizing Mein Kampf for a year?’
But several reliable, well-informed sources confirmed the idea that Hitler’s anti-Semitism was not so genuine or violent as it sounded, and that he was merely using anti-Semitic propaganda as a bait to catch messes of followers and keep them aroused, enthusiastic and in line for the time when his organization is perfected and sufficiently powerful to be employed effectively for political purposes.
A sophisticated politician credited Hitler with peculiar political cleverness for laying emphasis and over-eemphasis on anti-Semitism, saying: “You can’t expet the masses to understand or appreciate your finer real aims. You must feed the masses with cruder morsels and ideas like anti-Semitism. It would be politically all wrong to tell them the truth about where you really are leading them.” –The New York Times, 11/21/1922