Principal component analysis
A technique to find the axes that explain the largest variation in the data.
See also Singular value decomposition.
- Karl Rohe
- Good advice for data preprocessing: https://twitter.com/karlrohe/status/1297741340340629504
- PCA with a large matrix is magic: https://twitter.com/karlrohe/status/1475494422028640265
- a one minute data exercise for PCA intuition: https://twitter.com/karlrohe/status/1482022457145974789
- A tutorial on Principal Components Analysis by Lindsay I Smith.
- A Tutorial on Principal Component Analysis by Jonathon Shlens
- Principal component analysis by Hervé Abdi and Lynne J
- Michael E and Christopher M, Probabilistic principal component analysis. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Statistical Methodology) (1999) vol. 61 (3) pp. 611-622
- Principal Components Analysis (Advanced Data Analysis from an Elementary Point of View) by Cosma Shalizi
- Robst PCA?
- What is principal component analysis by Lior Pachter
- Points of Significance: Principal component analysis