Maybe good options
- $900, Ariel Rideal, https://arielrider.com/products/rideal
- super cheap. Still has gears, lights, etc.
- ~$1000, Lectric XP,
- ~1800, Aventon Soltera, PACE
- Minimal, light.
- $1400, Luna Eclipse
- both suspensions, gates belt drive, folding.
- ~2000, RadRunner, RadMini
- Affordable & utility.
- No fancy stuff (belt, hydraulic disc brakes, …)
- $1800, REI Co-op cycles
- a decent mid-drive commuter bike.
- $1800, Tenways CGO600
- Low maintenance: Gates belt drive + single gear hub motor + hydraulic disc brakes
- ~$3500, Priority current: https://www.prioritybicycles.com/products/current
- Low maintenance: Mid-drive + Shimano/Enviolo hub + Gates belt drive + hydraulic disc brakes
- ~$5000+, Tern GSD
- S00 or higher comes with a belt drive and an internal gear hub.
- ~$5000+, Urban arrow